Our Contact Details
205b Tetteh Quashie Interchange Accra Ghana, West Africa.
Feel free to send us a feedback or report any suspecious or fradualent message to us.
Monday – Friday
Saturday – Sunday
- A quotation or proforma Invoice covering the products to be supply |
- A letter of Intent stating suppliers ability to handle the contract|
- A letter authorizing and appointing a local company as agent/representative for the tender process|
- Completed copy of the company Application/ registration form|
- Proof of payment for the registration fee of $2,500 USD/EURO or its equivalent |
- Certificate of standard for the product to be supplied(if any) |
- Quotation of Products: Bidding companies quotations must be on Ex-Works or FOB basis.|
- Company Profile/Introduction: Bidders should in writing officially introduce their company for the Tender Procurement Committee to know them comprehensively.
- Full Description of Bidding Products: Bidders should provide adequate information about their bidding products (Including lucid photos where necessary. |
- Bidding Companies are to bid with their standard product specification and best quality. Bidding documents must be drawn up preferably on the Tenderer's headed paper endorsed by the company president/CEO for Authentication purposes and must be addressed to our official address. |
- Quotations from companies that are experiencing financial flop will be rejected as such company may not utilize government funds for the purpose for which it was meant for. |
- Evidence of company registration: Each Tenderer must provide a documentary evidence of their registration or incorporation as a legal organization in their country of origin. |
- Other relevant documents/Information that may enhance the company's chances.